Sunday, February 6, 2011

I've gone knotty

I have been working on some stitcheries that have lots of colonial knots.


It is an Angels in Disguise pattern which I have had for a while.  I have done all the knots just need to do the bears and the vines and leaves.

I was hoping to have some finished things to show but we have had a warm week which makes it too hot to sew.  The weather has changed now and it is a lot cooler so I will be able to stitch the binding on two quilts to show next time. 

Hope everyone has stayed safe from cyclones, floods, heat waves and fire.  Yes all these things have happened this week somewhere in Australia.  If you are overseas I hope the weather isn't too cold and if it is that you are snuggled up under a quilt.

Until next time happy stitching.

P.S. I have some ideas for using up some of my stash.  I will show you one next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment