Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dream Big

This week I have been working on a new quilt called Dream Big out of my Simplify book by Camille Roskelley.  It is like doing a jig saw puzzle.  I haven't quite got the top together.

There hasn't been too much unpicking I have so far only sewn two of the blocks the wrong way although in the photo it likes there is a wrong row but I have just run into the lounge to check and it wasn't aligned properly when I took the photo Whew!  I had a panic moment where I thought I would be doing more unpicking now that is not what I want to dream about.

I have also stitched this cutie.


Another Cinderberries design this one was in the Kids Issue of Homespun.  I just need to add borders and this one gets framed over an artist canvas.  It is for my cousin's new baby Ashley who was born on 10 January this year.

I have also been making some more of Janelle Wind's camera bags from her book Pieces of Me.



I used some of my swap fabric to make another for me for my little video camera and the other is for a present.  I am making another one as a present.  I have left off the big button that Janelle had on her original.

That is my sewing for this week back to dreaming big.

Happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment