Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stash Chaos

My stash has got totally out of control so I am looking for ideas to use some of my fabric.  Does your stash ever look like this.

A bit out of control don't you think and that is not even the whole stash.  Time to use some of it up to make way for new purchases.  I have found that my taste in fabric has evolved over time and I now tend to go for brighter cheery tones.  I still like the old fabric but when there are new ranges coming out all the time it is hard to resist buying more.  I have made these all from the stash nothing purchased whatsoever.


Place mats and coaster sets.  I used these Westalee Rulers to make them.

There is a bit of work involved but I am going to make some more and use them as gifts.  I am also going to make some with just stripes which should be quicker as not so much cutting.

Happy Australia Day everyone.  It has been one year since I started blogging can you believe that.

If anyone has any ideas on using up a stash I would love to know.

Until next time happy stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Kim, the Tumblers look fabulous. If your looking for ideas on cleaning up the stash, check out Westalee Design web site, there are 113 Free 6" Block Patterns perfect for your stash.
    I hope this does not look like an ad

    ReplyDelete