Sunday, January 16, 2011

Celebrations

Today is my parents 40th wedding anniversary.  Congratulations Mum and Dad.

We went out for dinner on Thursday night which was lovely but also a bit sad as my sister and her family have now headed off to Katherine so it was a bit of a farewell to them as well.


Chris looking terrified of the sparklers.


Robyn and Joshua


Nikita, Taneisha and Narelle.


Thomas enjoying his ice cream.

This is what I have finished this week.  It has been quilted and the binding put on.  Another project finished ready to be hung for next Christmas.



This morning I have been to see Boy from Oz.  It was great what a wonderful way to spend a Sunday morning.

To anyone that is in a flooded area we are thinking of you and wish you luck for the clean up.  From all reports on the news there are many many helpers.  I have an Aunt and Uncle in Karalee who were isolated and without power but luckily they are on high ground so they didn't get flooded.  Many of the designers are doing auctions if you are looking to support the flood relief just check out their blogs.  I have links on the side of my blog to some of my favourites.

Until next time happy stitching.

P.S. This was my 50th blog so another little celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment