Sunday, December 5, 2010

O'Christmas Tree

This morning I put up my Christmas Tree and decorated my place.

I really enjoy putting up the Christmas Tree and checking out all my decorations and remembering where the came from or when I made it and thinking oh this is my favourite and then pulling the next one out and thinking no this my favourite.


I decorated my box you can see my new table runner peeking through all the decorations.  I have been making it over the past couple of weeks.

Another Cinderberry Stitches design this one is called Christmas Belles and I have done it in my latest favourite fabric range Bliss by Bonnie and Camille for Moda.  I have more of this fabric so I have another two quilts I am going to use it in.


This is my Christmas Sack waiting for Santa I have been very good.  It is a Hugs n Kisses design which featured in Homespun a few years ago.  It was alot of work but I just love it.

And finally my Christmas Wreath by Janelle Wind which was one of our Christmas in July patterns hanging proudly on my front door.


Well I hope this has got you in the festive mood.  I even played Christmas Carols while decorating one of our papers had a free Michael Buble CD with Christmas songs yesterday so I made sure I got a copy.  He is one of my favourite singers.

Now all I need to do is write my cards and wrap my presents.  Then I can put my feet up and relax with some stitching.

Until next time happy stitching.

1 comment:

  1. María ( Gran Canaria)December 7, 2010 at 9:23 PM

    Hello Kim....Merry Christmas for you and your family.

    María - Gran Canaria ( from Christmas in July)

    ReplyDelete