Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Christmas Day

I thought I would show you all some of the pictures from my Christmas.  We had such a lovely day but ate way too much.

Firstly I received this gift in the post from Shirley in London for the Christmas in July Swap.


Thanks so much Shirley its great.  I am going to use the fabric to make another camera case.


This is my parents with all their grandchildren.



This is me we my nephews Thomas in the yellow top, Joshua in the grey and my niece Mikayla (aka Little).


This is some of my extended family.  My sister Robyn in the red apron hosted Christmas lunch this year.  Thanks Robyn and Chris for such a great day.


And it wouldn't be Christmas without "Mini Santa".  It is a family tradition that someone dresses up as Santa.  Most of us have had a turn and now it has been handed done to my eight year old niece Nikita who did a great job Ho Ho Ho.


This is my cousin Stuart who is really pleased with his present from Santa.  Matthew Hayden's book if only he could come back and play for Australia again most needed.  Congratulations to the English Team.

Yesterday we took my eldest niece Sarsha to see Mary Poppins the Musical which we gave her as a Christmas gift.  It was great and I can highly recommend it.

Next time I will show some stitching.  I just need to put the binding on Twas the Night Before Christmas.

Until next time Happy Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment