Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Stitching

I have been busy with some Christmas stitching.

Have a look.

This is my Twas the Night before Christmas designed by Helen Stubbings of Hugs n Kisses.  It was so much fun to make so now up to the quilting which I am going to do myself as it isn't too big for my machine.


Christmas Time for Teddy Bears by Teddlywinks which I purchased last year and had done most of the stitching so now it is a top also ready for quilting.  Now I just have to crawl around the floor to do my quilt sandwiches. 


Okay this one isn't Christmas but it is entirely finished and quilted all by me.  Springtime Butterflies designed by Gail Pan.  I might have to snuggle under it tonight as the weather has turned a bit cooler but not as cold as England with all that snow.  I hope everyone is keeping warm and staying safe.

Until next time happy stitching

P.S.  Have you got your New Years Resolutions ready.  I have the same one every year to complete my UFO's not sure that I am entirely successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment