Sunday, November 28, 2010

This is what I have been up to

I have been making some Christmas decorations.  I can only show one as the other is for my swap partner for the Christmas in July swap.

Cute don't you think.  This is a pattern by May Blossom using wool felt which is so lovely to work with even though it is a bit expensive.  It comes in such lovely colours.  Must take a photo of the other one to show you all later.

I got this little kit at one of the shows I went to during the year.  I didn't quite get the zipper right not sure I actually understood what the instructions were telling me but it doesn't look too bad.


It was a Moda Bakehouse kit.

Last but not least introducing Baby Hootie.


I have made it as a gift for a friend but think I will have to make one for me.  This design is called The Hootie Hoo Family by Natalie Ross in Stitches Visit Natalie's blog.

Well that is all for today and am doing some hand quilting.  Can you believe that there are three days until summer and we only reached 15 degrees C today and it has rained all weekend so hence no washing has got done

No comments:

Post a Comment