Saturday, November 20, 2010

Butterfly Bliss

This is what I have been up to.

Springtime Butterflies by Gail Pan Gail's blog and I have used the beautiful Bliss range of fabrics designed by Bonnie & Camille for Moda Camille's blog  (I have just discovered Camille's blog and really like it so I am sharing it with you all.)  Yes another blog to check out in my spare time it is a wonder I get any sewing done.


I have stitched the butterflies using variegated Cosmo thread.  I have needle turned the petals and all the circles so I am getting some practice in.

I spent most of last weekend doing this.


Twenty-four seven and half inch log cabins for my Tail Feathers Block of the month.  I have now started putting the blocks together.  All of the above fabrics are from the stash so it is going to have a scrappy look. 

I also spent some time with my little buddies.

Thomas and Joshua had been to see Santa and they are wearing their reindeer ears.  They are moving up to Katherine in the Northern Territory early next year so I will be visiting them later next year.

Only five weeks to go until Christmas hasn't the year gone fast.  Are you ready?  I have made a pretty good start on my shopping just have a couple of brothers-in-law to buy for but not yet sure what to get.  Any ideas gratefully accepted.

Until next time happy stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Your "Springtime butterflies" is really splendid ! I love your choice !!

    ReplyDelete