Sunday, September 26, 2010

Patchwork Shops

With my week off work I had some time to visit a few patchwork shops.  On Monday I went to A Little Different in Geelong.  This is a great shop with lots of samples to inspire.  On Friday I went to a quilt show at the Hawthorn Town Hall and then to Patchwork House and yesterday I went on a long drive to Catharina's Country Collection and The Patchwork Tea House.  All of these shops are just great and so inspiring.  The Patchwork Tea House also has delicious meals.  I was very good and didn't buy too much.

This is something I did buy.  It is so cute a Teddlywinks design.  I just love teddies.

I have managed to do a little bit of sewing this week but not much as I have been out and about a bit.  I finished this bag this morning.



It is a folding tote designed by Heather Bailey.  Much prettier than the green bags we all have now days. 

Off to do some more sewing.

Until next time happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment