Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm Back

Sorry been a bit slack on the blog the last couple of weeks.  I have been busy organising a big trip for next year to Canada and the USA sooo exciting as I have been saving for such a long time.

My cousin got married last Sunday it was such a great day.  It was an nontraditional ceremony with lots of laughs.

This is me with the happy couple Alicia and Steve.  It was a bit cold so I had to buy a beautiful new coat lucky it was on sale.  I was also lucky enough to catch the bouquet so now I am going to try to dry the roses.  This is what I made for them as a gift.

It is a Giggle Buttons design and framed beautifully by my brother-in-law's brother-in-law Paul who always does such a great job.

This is me and my Mum.

I have also been doing some stitching.

This is Christmas Block of the Month only two left to go now.

This is something I have had for a while some English paper piecing.  It is a bed runner.  I had been wanting to do hexagons for ages but the idea of doing a quilt seemed too daunting so I came across this pattern in a magazine.  I have used soft colours for this one pretty pinks and greens.

I will be back later in the week as I have the week off work so hopefully I will be able to squeeze in some more stitching and I am also going to visit some patchwork shops.

Have a great week and happy stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Kim.... the stitchery is just so beautiful. I am sure you cousin would LOVE it.

    Sandyn

    ReplyDelete