Monday, August 2, 2010

Sewing Sunday

Yesterday I had a Sewing Sunday which was a good idea since the weather here was pretty horrible.

This is what I have been up to.


This is the centre of a lap quilt I am making in a class.  I love ladybugs.



This is a design by Janelle Wind that I got from Inspired Stitches.  The pattern is called A Bluebirds Welcome.  It holds a A5 notebook.



This is you guessed it a Cinderberries design.  It featured in Homespun I can't remember the issue number sorry.  I had to wait a while for the handles.  They are hard on your fingers to stitch on but well worth it.

Until next time happy stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kim... great projects. It was a great day for sewing around my house too.

    I LOVE the Cinderberries bag...

    Sandy N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ladybugs are so cute ! and I love the bag too !!
    I hope we can "talk" again soon in a new virtual retreat !!

    ReplyDelete