Monday, August 23, 2010

Sew many projects sew little time

Do you ever feel like you have so many projects to make and not enough time?  Do you sometimes don't know where to begin?  That has been me over the last few days so I have been doing a bit of this and that and feel like nothing is really progressing and then this all arrives in the post to tempt and distract me even further.


My Christmas in July purchases together with Block 4 o f Scandinavian Christmas um still only working on Block 1.  Will get there eventually.

I have finished this.



A Christmas decoration.  I got this at the Craft Show in July.  I have another one to make up.  I loved the wooden buttons so cute.

I have also been doing some crocheting as the weather last week here was cold it has improved in the last couple of days but I think that it is only a tease and it will be back to cold again.



Don't you love the bright colours.  I am hoping Mum will sew them altogether for me once I am done.  I still have a lot to do as it is going to be a big blanket.

Now what will I work on tonight?  My camera bag, Flat Nat or crocheting decisions decisions.

Until next time happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment