Sunday, August 15, 2010

Christmas in July continues

Even though Christmas in July has actually finished I have still been working on some of the patterns and I completed the Ruffle Christmas Tree designed by Sarah of Quilt Fabric Delights.  It was very easy to make.


I used a nice bright green spot fabric.  I did have some trouble finding the pom poms but eventually found what I wanted.

I have also finished my ladybug lap quilt.  Including the quilting.



I just love the soft and pretty colours of these fabrics and the three dimensional flowers.

I have also sewn on the borders for my Rebel wallhanging.



I just have to quilt this one now.  Another top to add to the pile.

The weather is cold here again so I will be doing more stitching this afternoon.

Until next time happy stitching.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to have some news from you !!
    Florence from Christmas in July

    ReplyDelete