Sunday, August 8, 2010

Blocks of the Month

It is that time again.  It seems to come around so quickly.  I can't believe that it was Block Seven for Tail Feathers.  Where does the time go?


This afternoon I am going to have a play with the fabrics and hopefully put on some borders. 

It was also Christmas Club time and I am now doing block four of Twas the Night Before Christmas.



I hope you can see Santa as he is not stitched yet but is really cute.  There is on seven blocks in this quilt so only three left to go.

Until next time happy stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kim, how are you??. Since the end of Christmas in July event we have not spoken again. I hope you are well. Your Twas the Night Before Christmas is so cute....I would love to do someday. You do very great works!!
    Hugs and kisses from Gran Canaria!!

    ReplyDelete