Sunday, August 29, 2010

Birthdays

This week is a busy birthday week in our family.  My twin nephews and my eldest niece Sarsha all celebrated birthdays so we have three birthdays in two days.  Sarsha had a very busy week with her school play Annie she shared the lead role of Annie with her friend.  I went and saw her perform twice.  I am one proud Auntie.  The original movie is one of my all time favourites.  I really enjoy musicals. 

This is what I gave to Thomas and Joshua.

Quillows.  They are off on a caravan trip to Central Australia for six weeks so these will come in very handy. Joshua has the red car quillow and Thomas the robot brown quillow.  I have terrible trouble telling them apart.

I have also be making some button hair clips.  Being modelled by my other three nieces, Mikayla, Nikita and Taneisha.

I used self covered buttons and put the bobby pin through the shank of the button.  I got a fat quarter of fabric with will Babushka dolls which fitted perfectly.  The hair clips would make great little gifts and you can make them in no time at all.

Until next time happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment