Sunday, July 11, 2010

Christmas in July

I am having so much fun participating in Christmas in July.  There have been so many great projects to make if only there was enough time to do everything may have to give the housework a miss for the rest of the month.  This is what I have done so far.


Merry Christmas Gift Bag this pattern is by Melissa Goodsell who is a member of the QFD Creative Team.  I have used the gift bag from Inspired Stitches and fabric from the stash.  In a moment of maddess I stitched the present onto the bag using metallic thread which made it a little difficult but it went with the fabric.



This is my version so far of Gail Pan's This Christmas Night I just need to wait for the ric rac to arrive at the end of the month.  This fabric is all from the stash as well.

I am also working on another of the Christmas projects which I will show next time.

I have also made this.



It is bag 4 from Bagalicious Club this one was designed by Helen Stubbings and so easy to put together.  I am thinking about making one for one of my sisters for Christmas using different fabrics as it doesn't use much fabric.  I still have bag 3 to make  and bag 5 is due to arrive shortly. 

Until next time happy stitching.

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed visiting your blog. Your Christmas projects are looking great. I too am ejoying being part of the QFD Christmas Event.
    I haven't completed any projects yet. But first on my list is the Christmas ornies.
    Cheers
    Alexis
    www.alexis.net.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kim.... you have been a busy girl...

    LOVE your projects from Christmas in July..

    Sandy N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas in July projects look great. and the bag is also so pretty Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kim! You are very busy with Christmas in July projects!! Everything is great !! And I love your bag very much !!
    Florence from C.in J.

    ReplyDelete