This is the first project that was released. It is designed by Gail Pan.
It will eventually become a wall hanging. I am using different fabrics to what Gail used so I changed the thread colour to go with the fabrics from my stash.
Because I got side tracked by Christmas in July I didn't finish Anttitude until yesterday.
Instead of red and white in the original I have used cream and green for the checker board. The checker board took a while with all the seams to try and match. It will now go into the waiting to get professionally quilted pile. I will have to start putting some money aside to get some more of my quilt tops done. If only there was a money tree in the garden.