Sunday, July 18, 2010

Christmas in July and Other Sewing

Just a big thank you to the ladies from Christmas in July who have posted such lovely comments.  I hope you are all having as much fun as I am.

I have now made the Santa Placement.  It is a bit hard to see in the photo because of the pale colour.


I am working on Sarah's Christmas Tree at the moment.

I spent most of my sewing time this week sewing on binding.  This is the fully completed Elephant Quilt.



A close up



I just love these fabrics. 

I also made up my Christmas Wish Reindeer.



This is the inside.



You can put all your Christmas cards, pens, stamps etc. inside ready for writing them out at Christmas time.  Thanks Gail Pan for such a wonderful pattern and easy to follow instructions.

It was also block of the month class yesterday and this is my progress so far.



I need to start cutting out the fabric borders which I am using from the stash.

The dilema I am having is what project to work on and not having enough time.

Until next time happy stitching.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Kim you are a busy girl... LOVE all of your projects.


    Sandy N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, you have been busy! Love your colours for "this christmas night" thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, your Elephant Quilt is so cute....

    ReplyDelete