Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bags bags bags and a clock

It is Bagalicious Club time again.  This time it is a bag by Melanie & Me and again the fabrics are just lovely.  Not sure how I will go on this one as there are gathers and pleats but I will give it go.


I have finally sewn on the handles for Just Darling one of the patterns I got from Inspired Stitches.  It is designed by Natlalie Lymer of Cinderberry Stitches.



Natalie is one of my favourite designers if you couldn't tell.

I have also made this bag which is a Hugs n Kisses design.  It was so easy to make just need someone with some muscle to get the buttons in a bit tighter.  Off to the weights room for me.
 

I have used Meadowsweet 2 fabric range which is just beautiful. 

Lastly today is my clock which is designed by Natalie Ross in Stitches another of my favourite designers.  I just love it.  I need to get a cord so I can hang it up.


 

Until next time happy stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Kim...
    Wow you have been busy... just LOVE the bags.. and the clock - just beautiful. (Where did you get the clock handles from).

    Sandy N

    ReplyDelete