Sunday, June 27, 2010

Christmas in July

Not long until Christmas in July begins this Thursday and I have been getting into the Christmas spirit by working on some Christmas projects.

Firstly at my craft class yesterday we did a Rudolph stitchery to raise funds for Red Nose day a charity that raises funds for SIDS.



This pattern is by Gail Pan and you make it into a folder to store all your Christmas Cards, stamps and pens etc so that everything is all together when you go to write out your cards.

I have brought myself this book.



And I am making this.  These are my fabrics



And this is the progress so far.


I

I am just waiting on a clock mechanism to complete it which I had to order.  It is just so cute and so much fun to work. 

Visit Natalie's blog
to see more of her wonderful designs.

I will be back shortly with pictures from my Ant Quilt which is nearly complete.

Until next time happy stitiching.

No comments:

Post a Comment