Monday, June 14, 2010

Christmas in July

I have just joined Quilt Fabric Delights Christmas in July.  It sounds like it is going to be so much fun.  I just love Christmas.  This will be great as there will be no stress involved which sometimes happen at Christmas with people trying to fit everything in that needs to be done.  Hopefully my link works if you are interested in joining of finding out more.

I have received in the post my next bag.



Again the fabrics are just beautiful.  It has been great that each designer has used such different fabrics.  This bag is designed by one of my favourite designers Helen Stubbings of Hugs n Kisses. 

I haven't finished my last bag yet.  It is cut out.  I have been a bit busy working on my Anttitude quilt.



The blocks are now ready for class on Wednesday to be put together.  My cherries are not that good but this is my first real go at needleturn.  I think I need to have a bit more practice.

Until next time happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment