Sunday, May 9, 2010

Classes

Firstly Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums.  I spent lunch with my Mum.

Now as promised these are the things I am making in class.  The Antitude Quilt by Cori Blunt.  This is a needle turn project which I haven't done much of so my cherries are a bit out of shape but I am determined not to give in.




Visit Cori's blog


The other class is a Christmas (I know Christmas project in May what am I thinking but this year is just flying) it is a block of the month so hopefully it will be finished by Christmas.


This one is by Helen Stubbings Hugsnkisses and is just so cute I couldn't resist.  It is really quick to do when you use a variegated thread just need to do the star at the top of the hat.  Not bad since I started it Tuesday night. 
Visit Helen's blog

Lastly this is a wall canvas from Australian Homespun No 81 designed by Meredith Harmer.  It is one of three and when I saw it in the magazine I just loved it and I had all the blanket stitch done in just one evening it was so quick.  It is then attached to an artist canvas so it is a little bit different.   Just love using the bright fabrics.  I think I will have to make the other two flowers.


Until next time happy stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Great wall canvas! We'd love you to submit it/them(?) for Readers' Showcase in Homespun.
    (Deputy Editor)

    ReplyDelete