Sunday, May 2, 2010

Busy Stitching

I have been busy stitching but the pile of unfinished projects doesn't seem any smaller (perhaps I shouldn't start new things but there are so many wonderful things to make).

I have finished my Strawberry Frenzy bag.


I have also been working on a couple of long term projects and things that I have had for a while.  Pictures will follow at a later time.  I

I have also been back to my classes including block of the month.  I am now up to block four of my Tail Feathers and have spent some time going through my fabrics.  I have a big bag full of possibilities to use.



The next bag also arrived in the mail this week.  Don't you love getting things by snail mail (except the bills).



It has self covered buttons and a bonus sunglasses case.  I just love how all the designers have used different fabrics and the bags have all be different sizes.

On Friday I went to the Australiasian Quilt Convention.  There are so many wonderful talented quilters around and I love looking at other people's work.  There was also some good shopping to be done and I managed to get some beautiful fabric and a couple of little kits.  I also brought a ruler to make half square triangles easier must have a play with it.

I have also been back to the doctors and I still have my boot for another three weeks and all going well I won't have to have it after that otherwise it will be a further two weeks.

I have been to see Fame the musical but now my holidays are at an end no more staying home and stitching all day back to work and the real world tomorrow.

Until next time happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment