Sunday, May 23, 2010

Birthday


Today is my birthday and I got to take off my boot.  Yeah!!  After eight weeks I was a bit over it lugging my boot around as it was quite heavy.  My foot is feeling not too bad but I have found walking a bit difficult and feel a bit wonky so I will just be taking it slow no marathons for me.

I have spent the morning with Mum and we will have a family dinner to celebrate both mine and Mum's birthday next Saturday it was hard to co-ordinate everyone as a couple of my family work shift work.  I am going to spend the afternoon yes you guessed it stitching can't think of a better thing to do on my birthday.  I have been a bit naughty and purchased a couple of new projects.  I will show pictures soon.

This is what I have been up this week.


This is my frilly flower brooch.  It is a Moon Shine (Moncia Poole) design which I purchased from the Quilt Convention.


This is my next block in my Anttitude quilt.  I just need to add a cherry and leaf and then do the embroidery ready for class on Wednesday.







This pattern is by Angels in Disguise and called Rebel I have had it for a while and have just finished the stitcheries.  I now have some hexagons to paper piece.  I am a bit of a fan of these designers and have made a few of their patterns have a few in progress surprise surprise.

Until next time happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment